Tuesday, November 2, 2010

NaBloPoMo

Hello everyone.

So, since I've leaned away from blogging recently, I have decided to participate in National Blog Posting Month.

I accept the fact that participating in this may nearly kill me.

If you don't know anything about it, here's the low down (Abbreviated style)
  • You HAVE to post a blog EVERY DAY of November. That's 30 posts people. 30.
  • You can't skimp out on a post. It has to be an actual post, not a wimpy picture of a pansy and an apology as to why you can't write today.

That's about it. And by the way, that's the Sav version of those rules, so.... BEWARE!

Now, I know that I missed yesterday (THE SHAME!), but that's not my fault. I skipped school, and vegged all day. Besides, you won't belive how hard it is to get on a computer in this house.

BUT!
I
WILL
PARTICIPATE
IN
NABLOPOMO!

Even if it kills me.
Because from what I've heard, I don't stand a chance.

O.O

~Sav

No comments: