Friday, November 5, 2010

Day foooouuuur. (all dramaticy)

Yola peoples!

Guess what? It's FRIDAY, that's what!

And the One acts are today.
At 7.
But I have to be there at 6:30.
So I have to leave in 25 minutes.

This is going to be a short post, but I'll still talk about stuff. And answer yesterdays prompt.

It says:
Would you rather be wealthy and ugly, wise and sickly, or beautiful and stupid?

Easy.
Wise and Sickly.
It might suck to be sick all the time, but I would be able to continue to live my life. It says nothing about HOW sick, mind you. I just might have allergies. Though that sucks too... Oh well.

My friend posted the Assumption song of facebook today. It's kinda funny/strange. You should listen to it, and tell me whet you think. XD

Here it is:
The Assumption song!

Weird right? It's an old english folk song or something like that...

Anyways. Got to go!

Love
~Sav

No comments: