Saturday, November 13, 2010

Day 12 :)

Hellu.

Today, we burried Uncle Billy.
It wasn't nearly as sad as I thought it'd be.
And the lunch afterwards was fun!
The fish was awesome.
=)

And we're leaving for home tomorrow.
I'm hoping to convince mom to get us Ihop for breakfast.
I really realy REALLY want some of their stuffed french toast!
<3
Delish.

And today at the boardwalk, I got 1560 tickets.
:D
I didn't cash them though.
I'm savingup sor something cool.
I don't know what yet though.
Mom got 3,00 and some though.
She won at poker.
But the game I played a lot, ATE my two quarters.
It didn't even shoot them like it was supposed to or anything. :/
And the pop thing got stuck, and ate another.
But it was still lots of fun!
Mom got salt water taffy, and She got me some fudge.
Mmmm.
Fudge.

Anyways, I should go.
Family and all.

Love,
~Sav

No comments: