Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Day 2!

Hello!

Sorry about the earlier posts, I think I might have been abducted by aliens. O.O

Anyways, i signed un to the NaBloPoMo website, and they have a bunch of prompts to help you out with your posts. Today's was:

Describe the plot of the next book you want to read, even if the book doesn't exist yet.

So. Being the bookworm that I am, this poses a problem. Why genre of book?!
Hmm...
Maybe.... Nah....
ARGH!!!!

Alright, so if I HAD TO CHOOSE, I'd probably go with fiction. Not Mystery, or science fiction, those have their merits. Fantasy is what I read most of the time anyways, so...

But for the plot!?

Well, I have a good friend who is a wonderful writer and has come up with many, many good plots. Some which include: A princess who is kidnapped by a female pirate, a girl who falls in love with an alien and joins their world, and a girl who falls in love with her guardian angel. All very good, compelling stories! I wish she would finish them!

I have another good friend who also writes, and she came up with many good books (fully written, too) and her plots include a theif who joins a small band of con artists/thieves, and their adventures. She also has one about a girl who finds out she has been raised in the human world, but is actually one of the cat/human hybrids.

NOTE: These are not my stories, and they are copyrighted. if you steal them (which I doubt you will, but still) I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN, STEAL THEM BACK, AND DUCT TAPE YOU TO A WALL. Kay? ♥

All of these stories, fully written, half plotted, or just word doodled down on paper are wonderful. I would LOVE to see these in print one day, grazing the hands of millions. If you have and stories that you are working on, thought about, or even just threw down on paper, I'd LOVE to read them! Please, send your stories to savvysavant@gmail.com, and I'll read them as soon as possible!

As for real, honest to god books that are on my bookshelf, these are some of them:
  • The Maximum Ride series by James Patterson (♥♥♥SQUEE!!♥♥♥) (read them all)
  • The Dark Powers Trilogy by Kelly Armstrong (read all but last book)
  • Farest by Levine (single book)
  • Wicked Lovely by Marr (Only read first one so far)
  • The house of Night Series, and The Divine by (mistake) series by P.C. Cast (All but newest book)
  • Nightwaklker by Jocelynn Drake (only first, own second but haven't read yet)
  • Nobody's Princess by Friesner (Only first)
  • Night World Series by L.J. Smith (All three, 4th not published yet ): )
  • The Mysterious Benedict Society Series by Stewart (all but newest)
  • The Percy Jackson Series by Riordan (Loved the movie, read all but the last book)
  • Old Magic by (I can't remember!) (Only one book)
  • The Dead is Trilogy By Perez
  • The Looking Glass wars Series By (I can't remember) (only read first)
  • Probably some others I've forgotten at the moment, but will remember at 3 in the morning...
And there's still more I've read. I have to have read at least a few thousand books by now.

♥♥
♥♥♥
I
LOVE
TO
READ!
♥♥♥
♥♥


Plain and simple.

Talk to you tomorrow!
~Sav

No comments: