Sunday, November 7, 2010

Day 6

Hello!

I'm feeling a bit better today.
Not much, mind you, but a teeny weeny bit.

Anyways, we lighted the gas fireplace for the first time this season tonight.
It's wasn't as exciting as it sounds...
Really.
And now the house smells like burning dust. :/

But oh well. :)

Two more weeks until Thanksgiving!
Gobblegobble ♥

Mom's trying to get into the holiday spirit a little earlier than usual this year.
She's usually grumping about the Christmas music before thanksgiving, but this year, she's determined.
Or something.

You know, I never realized how much I love Christmas.
Even though I'm Pagan, We've always celebrated Christmas.
But now, mom's trying to switch us over to Yule.
That's cool. I don't mind.
I guess...
I'm just reluctant.

But I really prefer Christmas as of right now.
All of the festivity, and stuff.
But I think it might be in part to my sucky Yule last year.
Mom always gets kinda grumpy and defensive when I bring this up.
I just had a bad season last year.
It felt off.
And I wasn't as happy on Yule/Christmas morning as I usually am.

The year before was great. :)
We were in my Grandparents house, and there was lots of happiness and presents.
But last year, we were in the apartment, and my family just couldn't seem to muster up the joy.
I hope it'll be better this year, now that we're home.

Whether it be Christmas, or Yule, I bet it'll be awesome!

And, We've decided to go Christmas caroling this year.
But we're not just going to sing the regular Christmas songs...
We'll be singing Zombie Christmas Carols too!
XD
This is going to be awesome.

What are you going to do this holiday season?

Love
~Sav

No comments: