Friday, November 12, 2010

Day 11 from a Mac!

Hiyas!

So today, we're in New Jersey!
And we're Italian!
BUT WE'RE NOTHING LIKE JERSEY SHORE.
Seriously.
That show is SOOO Stupid!!!
And I only saw 2 minutes of it.

Anyways, today is the viewing, so...
And our car has some problems with the front brakes.
So Uncle Scott, the motorcycle guy, is helping my dad, the techie guy, fix it.
By themselves.
Mom and I are heating the popcorn now.
:D

They're off getting the pads and rotors (??) they need to fix it, and I'm borrowing my Uncle's Mac. This is the strangest computer I have ever seen.
But at the same time, it's pretty awesome.
BUT CONFUSING AS HELL.
I literally had to search around for 5 minutes to find the friggin browser.
This is ridiculous.
But, I guess if you know how to use it, it'd be fine.

And hey, since when has Shaggy been dating Velma?!
I don't seem to remember that in the original story line...

Anyhoodle. (I seem to use anyways a lot, so I'm mixing it up. :])
Tonight, we're staying at a hotel,
and tomorrow is with the grandparents.
So basically, I'll be sleeping on sofa couches and futons.
With Teeny Bopper.
Meh.
:/

It's pretty chilly up here, btw.
Just thought you ought to know.
Incase I come home with frostbite or something.
But It's not that bad.
Really.

And my Aunt and Uncle's town house is beautiful.
Lots of pretty stuff, and comfy furniture.
:D
This is the kind of house I want to live in.
Not necessarily the town house part, but I wouldn't mind if it was.
But the stylish, comfy house.
Welcoming...
Lived-in, without looking messy...
Warm (even if it's cold inside the house, too.)

So, how's your day going?

Mine's been pretty good so far.
Waffles for breakfast. :)
Mmmm.

Unfortunately, because of the breaks, I can't get my Zune HD until next paycheck.
Which is two weeks away.
:(
This sucks.

But there's nothing I can do.

So, I guess I'll talk to you tomorrow.
:)

Love
~Sav

P.S.
How did you like Dr. Horrible? Awesome, wasn't it?
Told you. XD

No comments: