Friday, May 21, 2010

Thinking. It just happens sometimes.

Okay. I've been thinking about posting these things since before I had an actual blog to post them on. But now that I'm starting to write about them, all the words escape my nimble fingers as I try to grasp the thoughts that have floated around me for quite some time and twist and bend them into a piece of art to withstand the ages. Poetic, right?

I have always been told by my mom, that I am an old soul. And for those of you who have no idea what this could possibly mean, I'm here to explain it to you.

It basically means that my soul, the little wisp of color and life that pours my being into everything I touch, has lived more lives than I could ever remember. Have you ever heard of reincarnation? The theory of having more than one life. Your soul is implanted in your body as an embryo, to grow and learn as your life progresses. My mom believes that in each life, you're sent to learn something different, and that if you don't learn your lesson, in the next life you must try again. Being an old soul just means your soul has already lived many lives, and is almost done learning it's lessons.

And because your soul is so knowledgeable, and wise, the current you is calmer, and smarter, and takes to life with a practiced ease. But each soul is different, so the outcomes can vary.

I believe that I am an old soul, and that maybe, just maybe that may have something to do with my morals. Sometimes, I just teach myself things. Like to not call people after 8 pm, unless it's an emergency, or you're VERY close to them. (Once, I shocked my mom because I told her I would call a friend in the morning, so as to not break this courtesy. She was shocked that I had discovered this manner on my own at a young age.) Or maybe it's a result of the stories my friends and family have told me. My mom lead a very...interesting life so far, and has told me all of her stories, and has let me learn from her misjudgments, so that I don't make the same. And yet some of my morals have come from things that could happen, and things I hope that will never happen.

I don't know. Maybe I'm just some random girl with an imaginative mind who has come to these conclusions simply by luck. Either way, I refuse to doubt the ethics I have come to trap in my mind.

But, I' m rambling now, so on with the post, I suppose.

As I said before, I have come to a set of morals and promises to myself. I will only share a few, but I hope that whoever reads this will find them logical and of good reasoning.

I have promised myself that I will wait for my soul mate. Whoever he may be. And if I can't find him in this lifetime, than I am completely happy to become 'the Batty old cat lady who makes good cake'. Something like this, right?:

*****~~~~~*****
Me: "Oh come in! It's so nice to have visitors nowadays..."
New Family: "Oh, Okay..."
Large Lion pokes his head out from the foliage.
New Family: "Um... What's that?"
Me: "Oh! This is Mr. Pooky. He's such a good little kitty too. Aren't you Mr. Pooky?"
New Family: Laughs nervously
Me: "I'll just go get those cookies I baked..." Walks off into the Thick foliage with a parrot on her shoulder, 3 chickens, a fat cat, a litter of kittens, and a llama following her.
Mr. Pooky growls.
*****~~~~~*****

:D
Or maybe:

*****~~~~~*****
Neighbor: "Do you remember the Watkins' Kid?"
Me: "Oh, the brat who kept egging my house?"
Neighbor: "Yeah, do you remember what happened to him?"
Me: "Hmm... Didn't he get eaten?, ah, Run away?"
Neighbor: "Yeah, I thought so."
Mr. Pooky Licks his lips.
*****~~~~~*****

Don't mess with the crazy old cat lady, man. Bad things happen, baaaad things. XD

Another of my promises was mentioned in a diffrent post of mine. Disappointment Stings was it's title, I believe...

Hey, good news! My Mom just hollered over from the other room, that Our friend just had her baby girl at 1:59 today. Welcome Lilian! <3

Okay,
Lotsa love!
~Sav

No comments: