Friday, May 21, 2010

Like the kid nobody wants on their team in Gym

I'm feeling left out.

Yesterday was my school graduation. And I wasn't there. This SUCKS. I'm looking at all the pictures, and commenting on how nice my friends look... and it's all well and good, but it kinda hurts. Especially because I think they got to ride in limos. T.T

Now, I'm not a particularly girly girl. I'm like melted Neapolitan ice cream: a little of both, without one overpowering flavor. Well, except for the weird flavor. That one's pretty strong...

But I like to dress up. I enjoy doing my make-up and hair, and putting on a nice dress that I have no other occasion to wear it to.

On the other hand, my very tomboy friend was forced into so-sparkly-it's-kinda-ugly dress, heels and make-up, all against her will.

I would've gladly traded places with her. Well, maybe with a different outfit though...

This sucks sooo much. I mean, my 5th grade graduation was nothing spiffy, but I was really kinda looking forward to my 8th grade graduation. I mean, it signifys the end of grade school, and the beginning of finding out who we really are as our own people.

And I know that there was nothing we can do about it. I know that we had to leave before the graduation because the house was empty and we just couldn't afford it. I know all this, but I can't help but feel left out.

Especially looking at all of the graduation pictures.

I mean, they have to MAIL my certificates to me. Like, POST OFFICE mail.

Have I mentioned lately that this SUCKS? Because let me tell you, it totally does.

~Sav

No comments: