Friday, April 30, 2010

Just staying out of the way!

Hello.

I come to you from a chair, in the middle of my slowly emptying living room. Yes, that's right. Today id the Big Day! Moving day. We've been packing non-stop all week to prepare for this, and just like all the times before, we are totally unprepared. And let me tell you, it SUCKS. Even my nose is complaining! It has made sure to let me know just how it feels. Everyone is really excited though. It's just the packing and loading that we don't like. We have no problem with unloading or unpacking. So, we just have to tough it out for now.

We are scheduled to leave tomorrow, but we may end up leaving later. It all depends on how fast we can pack the truck up. Mominator has decided that she isn't going to rush, and that we will take as much time as we need to pack up. I don't mind, but I am really anxious to leave.

My last day of school was Wednesday. At the time, I had no idea that it would be my last day. But I had fun. The entire 8th grade went rock climbing. Apparently I was pretty good, I scaled two walls to the very top, and the Staff dude asked me if I had ever done any outdoor climbing because I "have some techniques of professional outdoor climbers.' :D That was really cool. But being up so high can be kinda creepy. I was okay, as long as I didn't look down for too long. Others, though, couldn't climb and had to belay because they were so scared. I really hope to do it again once we're home.

I am hoping that once we are on the road, I will be able to take pictures as we travel, and post each night. This would keep everyone up-to-date, and help me keep a chronicle on everything that happens. It's not every day you travel cross-country.

So, wish us luck! I'm pretty sure we're going to need it!

Tah-tah for now,
~Sav

No comments: