Wednesday, June 29, 2011

"Humility is the embarrassment you feel when you tell people how wonderful you are." Laurence J. Peter

Okay, so here I am again.

Today was my first day volunteering at the retirement community! I had SO much fun. I played Ball with the Alzheimer's wing. They were sweet. These two women kept talking about how cute I was and how fast I was and ect. ect. ect. I really enjoyed it. And I'm looking forward to going every Wednesday and Thursday. And I get to watch Ben on Fridays. :3

On another note, I still don't know what my name is. It's annoying. Like not knowing who you are. Everyone around me seems to instantly know who they are and what they want their name to be. But I also have to take into consideration that they are older than me. BUT STILL. :/

I going to go bowling with some friends this weekend. I'm excited. It'll be fun! Still haven't talked to that friend. I'm hoping the party will smooth things over a bit - but it's unlikely. Which really sucks. O'-'O

I think I'll try writing aimed post from now on. I don't know how long it'll last, or how well it'll work, but I'm going to try. It seems to work for other bloggers. Besides. Maybe it'll be fun~

Well, here goes!
Love,
Me - whoever that may be.

No comments: