Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Ketchup isn't as delicuous when not in a bottle...

Hi!

I got on to post today, but then got caught up in other things, and then decided to post after all when I found out that someone I don't know likes my blog! ^_^ This has made me extremely happy! And that was a runon sentence, but oh well...

Anywho, I think I'm going to demit to this assembly. I really like it, all the girls are super nice, and the adults in charge seem to care about the members, and not just the member count. I'm going to go to Grand the last week of June before I decide and submit the papers though. I'm looking foreward to wearing formal dresses again though. =D

Also, this weekend (the 19th) is Midsummer! I will be posting more about Midsummer, and our celebrations on the 20th. I made some REALLY AWESOME fairy wings for it, and am still working on my coustume, but I think it'll look good. I have also been voted 'Wing Queen', for some reason. Maybe because I've made three sets of wings so far, and each one has turned out really nice? i don;t know, but its a handy skill to have aquired!

I have also been catching up on my Circus skills. I'm getting pretty good at poi, but I still haven't mastered putting them all together as smothly as Panda. And I know that I'll get there, but I still can't help being impatient... = l

The Mominator is going to college! She had her COMPASS tests today, and she scored really well: 99 in reading, 92 in writing, and 32 in math. She expected to do badly in Math, but the instructor said she doesn't have to taka a remedial Math course. So YAY! She's really looking foreward to it~

So good for her! ^_^

Hmm... What else?

I know! Since I'm watching Invader Zim, it's time for a quote!

Zim: Computer, give me all the information you have on the FBI.
Computer: The FBI is a government law enforcement agency.
Zim: Continue.
Computer: Insufficient data.
Zim: "Insufficient data"? Can't you just make an educated guess?
Computer: O... kay... Um, founded in 1492 by, uh... demons, the FBI is a crack law enforcement agency designed to... uh, I dunno, fight... aliens?
Zim: I KNEW IT!

Or...

Dib: Ms. Bitters, I think a pencil is lodged in my brain. Can I go to the nurse?
Ms. Bitters: How far in your brain?
Dib: [looks at nose] Pretty far.

Maybe...


[Zim's telescope is malfunctioning]
Zim: Gir! Come to the observatory!
[Gir's head pops out of ceiling]
Gir: Yeees?
Zim: What have you done to the telescope?
Gir: Nothin'...
Zim: You haven't touched it? Something is broken and it's not your fault?
Gir: I know, I'm scared too!

Okay, I'm done now.

[Drawing a pig]
Gaz: The pig... COMMANDS ME!

RIGHT! I'm going now!

But first, what do you think of the new layout?

Okay I love you buh-bye!
~Sav
MUST OBEY THE MINI-MOOSE!

No comments: