Friday, June 25, 2010

Behind again... =P

Sorry! I know I said I would post on the 20th, but I was BUSY.

So anyways... Midsummer is the celebration of the Summer solstice. It is also known as the longest day of the year. It is said to be one of the few times a year when the veils between the realms is thinnest. It is said this is the time when the fey come out and play. :D

So there 'ya go.


On to another subject...

This week was Circle school at the Loxley, and I taught(?) the second class. I had to teach a whole bunch of little kids about Air. It took me forevvveeeerrrr to figure out what I was going to do for the class, and then came the fateful day: Tuesday. Turns out, the didn't like either of my stories, but quite enjoyed my snack and pinwheel activity. And it was HOT all week. Today is the last day, and it's my mom's turn. She's teaching them about the moon. Hope all goes well for her tonight!

Okay now time for a secret! It's been slowly killing me that I can't talk about this on Facebook...

This weekend on Sunday, my grandparents (on Daddy's side) are coming to visit us. Then when they go back up on Wednesday, I'm going with them. ^_^ I'm going to spend 19 days in New Jersey, and possibly some in Vermont. I get to go to the Board walk, and the beach, the Mini-beach by their house.! I AM SO EXCITED. I also get to see one of my favorite cousins, who's two years older than me. She's awesome, and I don't get to see her too often, so this make it even better! XD

SO EXCITED!

Kay, I'll keep you updated if I can...

Luv ya!
~Sav

No comments: