Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Backgrounds, and Introductions

For all intensive purposes, my name is Sav. I am 14 years of age, and will be graduating Junior High this coming May. Unfortunately, I will miss my promotion, the dance, and all of the ceremonies enjoyed be those who graduate. Why? Because we are moving. On June 2, 2008, my family moved cross-country to Surprise, Arizona. We packed up all of our things, and left our two story house to cram in with my Grandparents in their 1,600 sq. foot house. Now, think about this: My parents, Grandparents, 3 cats, 2 dogs, my little sister, and I, all stuck in one, very small house. And we were only allowed to use the tiny guest bathroom. 9 months later, we are forced to move out, and ended up renting a huge two story house. 4 months later, we are moving again because the entire downstairs flooded with sewer water. Ew. So, we are now stuck in a two-bedroom apartment. The best part? I have to share a room with my little sister, the bitty-bopper. Talk about fun.

Now that you know about me, I hope I won't have to repeat myself. If you follow along, you'll get to know about who I really am. And who knows? Maybe I will too.

Hello, It's nice to meet you. My name is Sav.

No comments: